Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
- He loves to serve the community as an ENT doctor
- He loves staying active while being on track with the word in reading the news.
- He loves going out with the family on weekends.
“To be a good doctor.”
Most Memorable Moment:
- Obtaining his MBBS degree
Most Challenging Moment:
- Removing a deadly foreign body from the trachea of a 1 ½ year old child with cyanosis, through an emergency tracheostomy
● General Adult and Pediatric ENT Diseases
● Allergy and Immunology
● Vertigo and Headache
● Ear piercing
● Video Laryngoscopy
● Video Nasal Endoscopy
● Ear Microscopy
● Audiometry and Tympanometry
● Best ENT Surgeon
● 17 years of experience in the field of ENT (spent 9 years in India and 8 years in the UAE)
● MBBS from Karnataka University Dharwad, India and MS (ENT) from Kuvempu University Shimoga, India.
● Initial training in KKR ENT Hospital and Research Institute, Chennai and RN Cooper Municipal Hospital, Mumbai.
● Attended hands-on cadaveric dissection for Nasal Endoscopic Surgery conducted by Dr. M V Kirthane in P D Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai and temporal bone dissection course conducted by Dr. Mohan Kameshwaran in Madras ENT Research Foundation, Chennai.
● Attended many national and international conferences.
New to Prime?? click here