Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
“Medicines are supposed to be selfless. It’s about providing a service that benefits the greater good.
Most challenging moment:
Telling the family / induvial that they have an untreatable condition.
Most memorable moment:
After working in Acute Medicine for many years, there were numerous instances where he provided CPR to a patient and revived them, when the same patient and their families come back and thanks you after discharge, that gives immense satisfaction and pride.
● Communicable and non-communicable diseases
● Best internal medicine doctor for the treatment of acute and long term management of Diabetes Mellitus
● Lipid Disorders
● Thyroid Disorders
● Acute infective conditions involving various systems
● Acute Medical Emergencies
● Received his Medical Education at the prestigious Kasturba Medical College, Manipal in India
● Post-graduation in Internal Medicine from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
● Worked at a leading hospital in Dubai at their Trauma Center (Emergency Department) for six years as a Specialist
● Managed acute medical emergencies including poisoning, stroke and cardiac events
● He was also involved in teaching undergraduates and residents
● Broad experience in most aspects of Emergency Medicine, with an interest in managing acute medical emergencies like poisoning and cardiac events
New to Prime?? click here