Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
Dr. Brinda Mohan Kumar is a general practitioner from India, has more than 8 years of solid medical practice where she has worked in multispecialty private hospitals. During her internship, she has gained a vast and comprehensive experience in various aspects of general practice, emergency care, internal medicine, etc.
Dr. Brinda graduated from Dr. M.G.R. University, India. In addition to that, she obtained a post-graduate diploma in Ophthalmology from the same university. Dr. Brinda is keen in practicing a holistic approach for the physical and mental well being with the importance of preventive medicine and sustainable lifestyle changes of her patients of all ages.
● General Practice
● All Medical Emergencies
● Diabetic and Hypertension
● Accidents, Emergencies and Traumatology
● Family Medicine
● General practitioner from India with more than 8 years of solid medical practice in multispecialty private hospitals
● Gained vast experience in general practice, emergency care, and internal medicine
● Graduated from Dr. M.G.R. University, India
● Obtained a post-graduate diploma in Ophthalmology from the same university
She adopts a holistic approach for the physical and mental wellbeing with a keen focus on preventive medicine and sustainable lifestyle changes of her patients across all age groups.
New to Prime?? click here