Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
- He was inspired by his family doctor to join the profession.
- He spends his quality time staying in shape at the gym.
- Having a personal quality life is nearly impossible if you do not have a cooperative family.
“Earn well, live well.”
Most Memorable Moment:
- His first day in medical college.
Most Challenging Moment:
There are many, but he cites his total knee replacement in 2009 as his most challenging one yet..
● Skilled orthopedic doctor in management of sports injuries
● Arthroscopy of knee and shoulder
● Management of adult and pediatric fractures
● Primary arthroplasty
● Rehabilitation of Neuro-muscular disorders
● Management of spine disorders
● Indian National Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon with 10 years of post-qualification experience
● Completed Bachelor’s degree in Medicine & Surgery at the prestigious M.S. Ramaiah Medical College in Bangalore with Orthopedic residency
● Joined the Hospital for Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Arthroplasty and Trauma and got extensive training in Arthroscopy and Sports medicine
● Author of many papers that have been published in the peer-reviewed orthopedic literature.
● Performs treatment of all types of musculoskeletal disorders