Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
- He was inspired by the fact that doctors are frontline warriors with an innate sense of compassion to give back to the society, in helping to restore good health to sick people
- He believes in spending time with her family and playing cricket and table tennis with her friends
- He believes in a balanced life by dividing the hours of the day evenly between work and professional life.
Motto: Cure the sickness to save the patient.
Most Memorable moments:
- When he graduated and the time he became a father.
- When his patients recover and share their blessings on him.
Most Challenging moment:
- Breaking bad news to a patient.
● Expert general practitioner in Chronic disease management including Diabetes, Hypertension, Lipid Disorders and Thyroid Disorders
● Respiratory Diseases including Chest infections, Sinusitis, Allergic Rhinitis and Asthma
● Gastroenterological diseases such as Gastritis, Gastroenteritis and GERD.
● Kidney stones and urinary tract infections
● Managing minor outpatient procedures including suturing and incision and drainage of abscesses
● Medical, Surgical, Accident and Trauma emergencies
● More than 11 years of experience in various prestigious multispecialty hospitals and medical centers of India, Saudi Arabia & UAE.
● Completed M.D (Medicine) from I.P. Pavlov State Medical University
● Completed MRCGP (Int.) Part1 from the Royal College of General Practitioners (U.K).
● Expertise in the management of hypertension, hyperlipidemia, thyroid disorders, urinary tract infections and gastrointestinal infections.
● Treatment of upper and lower respiratory infections and bronchial asthma