Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
Dr. Ayla Aissa F. De Vera is a graduate of Our Lady of Fatima University and had her Philippine Regulatory Board license in 2006. She immediately joined the Armed Forces of the Philippines Medical Center and completed her residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology in 2010.
After her training, she went to various hospitals and clinics in the Philippines and has joined Ghodran General Hospital in Saudi Arabia in February 2011-April 2013 as obstetrician and gynecologist. Though she caters mostly for female patients, she was exposed in handling and treating various diseases and has a wide knowledge on dealing with general medical conditions.
● Graduate of Our Lady of Fatima University
● Received her Philippine Regulatory Board license in 2006
● Joined the Armed Forces of the Philippines Medical Center
● Completed her residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology
● Joined Ghodran General Hospital in KSA as obstetrician and gynecologist
New to Prime?? click here