Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
Dr. Waleed Dandan is a highly qualified and well-trained pediatrician with more than 19 years of experience in pediatric and neonatal medicine, He worked in different tertiary facilities of pediatrics in Syria, Saudi Arabia, and UAE.
Dr. Waleed also is an Arab and Syrian Board Certified in pediatrics, has a high-end profile as a professional in clinical, medical, healthcare quality, health informatics, and patient safety, and has been known as one of the most compassionate doctors voted by patients 2021.
- His desire is to help Patients, save their lives, give happiness to others, and to fulfill his father's wish
- His hobbies include reading, traveling and listening to music
- His Job as a Pediatrician means most of his time is devoted to his patients, despite that he tries his best to have sufficient time with his beloved family.
Motto: “To give my best efforts to treat sick children, to give happiness and love to others, to leave good memories behind, and to advance my profession to the best.”
Most Memorable Moments:
- When God gave him a son
- When he received a specialty certificate in pediatrics
- When the children he treats recover, and when he sees the happiness in the parents' eyes.
- His most important achievement in life is obtaining the Arab Board Certificate in Pediatrics.
Most Challenging Moments: When treating serious cases of children and trying to reassure parents on the condition of their kids.