Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
Dr. Dirar Abdallah received his Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery from Jordan University of Science and Technology in Irbid, Jordan. He completed his Internal Medicine Residency Program from the Jordanian Ministry of Health Hospitals, Jordan University Hospital, and the Jordanian Board in Internal Medicine from the Jordan Medical Council. At the advent of his career, he became part of the dynamic medical team of the Specialty Hospital, a major tertiary private hospital in Amman, where he served as a physician at the hospital’s Emergency Department, Intensive Care Unit (ICU), and Critical Care Unit (CCU).
He then moved to Saudi Arabia to work as an ICU specialist at the Specialized Medical Center Hospital before joining a reputable hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins Medicine in Al Ain in the UAE in early 2010. He was part of the team for four years. Consistently providing excellent care to his patients, Dr. Dirar was named best ICU doctor by the Critical Care Department in 2012 and won the Customer Service Superstar Award in 2014 during his stint at the hospital in Al Ain. Dr. Dirar is currently connected with Prime Hospital as an ICU Department Chair and Consultant, Internal Medicine. The renowned physician has a vast, proven experience in internal medicine and critical care, confidently addressing cases in these areas and making the best decisions to ensure that his patients receive exceptional and high-quality care. Dr. Dirar has published reports and case studies in numerous international journals.
• General Medical Disorders
• Management of medical emergencies.
• Diagnosis and management of common Infectious diseases, Pneumonia and other respiratory infections
• Hypertension and Lipid disorders.
• Thyroid diseases, Diabetes Mellitus, Obesity and Metabolic syndrome
• Anemia, Iron, Vitamin D and B12 deficiencies
• Irritable bowel syndrome and Gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD) and Common GI disorders
• Headache and Migraine.
• Preventive Medicine and general check-ups.
- Bachelor’s in Medicine & Surgery, Jordan University of Science & Technology, Irbid, Jordan
- Internal Medicine Residency Program, Jordanian Ministry of Health Hospitals, Jordan University Hospital & Jordanian Board in Internal Medicine
- Physician, ICU, Jordanian Specialty Hospital
- Winner of Customer Service Award, 2014