Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
- He joined the profession based on his ambition to save as many lives as possible while contributing to healthcare at large
- He loves reading and exploring the outdoors
- An ideal life, in his words, is to optimize his work time wisely, while balancing it out with quality time for his family.
Motto: “Being true and sincere to the profession and serving the needy.”
Most Memorable Moment: When he was commissioned into the Indian Navy and later on, honored with the Chief of Naval Staff Commendation. there’s also memorable feelings of accomplishment behind every degree earned.
Most Challenging Moment: Being a part of the Earthquake relief team in Indonesia and managing on-ground operations.
● Management of common pediatric ENT problems like Tonsillitis and glue ear
● Management of nasal and airway allergies like allergic rhinitis
● Management of common ear infections like otitis media and otitis externa.
● Evaluation & treatment of sinus disorders
● Evaluation & management of hearing loss and disability
● Evaluation & management of vertigo tinnitus
● Expert otorhinolaryngology doctor with 10 years of ENT experience and evidence-based practice of medicine
● MBBS degree from JSS Medical College, Mysore
● Post-graduate degree from the prestigious Command Hospital, Air Force, Bangalore
● Served in the Indian navy as Short Service Officer
● Diplomate National Board (DNB.ENT) and MRCS(ENT) from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
● ENT Specialist at Sri Devaraj URS Medical College (Teaching Hospital as Assistant Professor) and other leading hospitals in Saudi Arabia, Dubai and the UK