Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
Dr. Muhammad is a General Practitioner with +7 years experience in governmental and private practice in primary health care organizations and in multiple specialties hospitals nationally and overseas. Dr. Muhammad Obtained MBBCh from Egypt and started Medical Practice in primary health care organizations to provide healthcare to all community groups in Al Minya Governorate. Then he started working in Cairo military hospitals at the department of surgery as a general practitioner and a trainee and it is followed by a training position as a resident in general surgery department in Ahmed Maher Teaching hospital, a well-known teaching hospital in Cairo. Dr. Muhammad then started to work overseas in Saudi Arabia in a multidisciplinary Polyclinic as a General Practitioner responsible for GP clinic and Emergency Room cases with a very good expertise in treating with outpatient, surgical and emergency cases.
● A General Practitioner Doctor specialising in General Health check-ups
● Respiratory diseases (Bronchial Asthma, COPD)
● Infectious diseases
● Primary care for pediatrics and gynecology and obstetrics cases
● Different types of Wound Closure and care of post-operative cases
● Performance of in-office procedures (e.g. wound suturing and removal, care of Burns)
● 7 years of experience in governmental and private practice within primary health care organizations
● As a General Practitioner, he has vast experience at multiple specialties hospitals nationally and overseas.
● MBBCh from Egypt
● Began medical practice across primary health care organizations for all community groups in Al Minya Governorate.
● Began as General Practitioner in Cairo Military Hospital at the Department of Surgery and as a trainee
● Followed by a training position as a resident in the general surgery department at Ahmed Maher Teaching Hospital in Cairo.
● Worked in Saudi Arabia at a multidisciplinary polyclinic as a General Practitioner responsible for GP clinic and ER cases.