Dr. Amira Shawki | Gynecology & Obstetrics
Specialist - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Amira Shawki is an Obstetrics & Gynecology specialist with more than 11 years of experience and possesses excellent surgical skills. After completing training in inpatient and outpatient care from a leading hospital in Cairo, Egypt, Dr. Amira obtained master’s degree from Ain Shams University in 2011. She later joined military hospital in Saudi Arabia. Following the UK medical standards, she completed part two of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists in Ireland.
- Prenatal care, management of high-risk pregnancy
- Pre-conception counselling, family planning and contraception
- Vaginal deliveries and C-sections with post-operative care
- Diagnosis & management of gynecological disorders with surgical interventions
- Ultrasonography, hysteroscopies and colposcopies