Dr. Mohamed Gamal El Kashef | Neurology
Dr. Mohamed Gamal El Kashef has an excellent experience in neurology. he completed his specialization in Neurology Residency Program at Al-Sahel teaching hospital in Egypt, before securing a master’s degree in NEUROLOGY AND PSYCHIATRY from Ain Shams University in 2013. Then he passed the qualifying exams for Membership of Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (MRCPI).
Dr. Mohamed Gamal has sub-specialization in vascular neurology, Dr. Mohamed is a professional & a member of the World Stroke Organization and Member of the European Academy of Neurology. He has many research papers published in national and international journals.
- Multiple sclerosis and other demyelinating CNS disorders
- Diagnosis & management of stroke and other vascular disorders
- Headaches and other craniofacial pains
- Movement disorders
- Nerve and muscle disorders
- Spine diseases
- Treatment of Sleep Disorders