Dr. Fatmeh El Nassar | Gastroenterology
Dr. Fatmeh El Nassar is a Specialist-Gastroenterologist. She obtained her Master’s degree in Gastroenterology and Hepatology from BAU Lebanon, with more than five years of experience in the field. She handled variable cases of gastroenterology and hepatology with special interest in inflammatory bowel disease. She managed different cases of upper and lower gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopies.
- Esophageal disorders (gastroesophageal reflux, swallowing disorders)
- Gastritis, peptic ulcer disease
- Diagnosis and management of inflammatory bowel disease and other colonic diseases
- Diagnosis and management of malabsorption and maldigestion
- Diagnosis and management of hepatitis and chronic liver diseases
- Upper and lower GI endoscopies