Dr. Diaaeldin Mohammed | Orthopedics
Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Diaa Youssef had an excellent experience in Arthroscopy and Sports Injuries being the director of Sports medicine unit at Nasser Institute Hospital ( 1000 beds), he had done over 500 ACL reconstruction and over 400 Shoulders Arthroscopy. His experience is further extended to hip and knee joint diseases with over 100 hip and knee replacement surgeries. Trauma and fractures was a core part of Dr. Diaa Youssef training with operative management of different types of fractures and dislocations. Dr. Diaa worked in Nasser Institute hospital for 8 years than in Kuwait for 4 years after which he was granted a fellowship in Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine in University of Rome, Italy
- Sports injuries.
- Knee, Shoulder, Ankle and Wrist Arthroscopy.
- Arthroscopic management of recurrent shoulder dislocations and cruciate ligaments.
- Hip and knee replacement and Arthroplasty.
- All types of fracture treatment including nails, plates and screws.
- Minimal Invasive Surgery.