Dr. Ahmed Bondok | Rheumatology
Bringing with him over seven years of medical experience, Dr. Bondok holds an MBBCh degree and MD in Rheumatology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation from Al Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt. Prior to joining, Prime Specialist Medical Center, Dr. Bondok was working as Specialist Rheumatologist in a leading bone and joint Hospital in Dubai. In the past, he has also served as Registrar of Rheumatology Department in a leading Hospitals in Egypt.
- Treatment of in the Management of Rheumatological Diseases
- Crystal-Induced and Degenerative Arthritis
- Bone, Joint Disorders, Musculoskeletal and Soft Tissue Rheumatic Conditions
- Professional Local Procedures and Interventions
- Latest Non-Surgical Treatment for Cervical and Lumbar Disc Problems.