Dr. Ruba Masafeh | Gynecology & Obstetrics
Specialist in Obstetrician & Gynecology
Dr. Ruba Masafeh completed her MBBS from Mu’tah University in Jordan 2009. She did her internship at Jordan University Hospital and completed her training and residency program in obstetrics and gynecology at the well-recognized King Hussein Medical Center in Amman, Jordan where she gained expertise after doing rotations in various subspecialties. Being familiar with the public sector for over 5 years, Dr. Ruba opted to switch to private sector after being certified by the Jordanian Board committee as a specialist in 2016 so she worked at the prestigious Farah Hospital for 3 years which made her more competent in the field of Infertility and Assisted reproduction techniques in addition to the clinical expertise mentioned below. Dr. Ruba attended many workshops and conferences regularly to be up-to-date in her profession. She also worked at Al-Zaatari camp with the UNHCR for 3 months to help the Syrian refugees in 2015.
- Preconception counseling, Antenatal care and Delivering babies by natural means or by C-section
- Assessing patients through history, physical examination, using imaging techniques and lab tests to diagnose, treat and sometimes prevent gynecological disorders.
- Infertility assessment and assisted conception
- Performing various minor and major gynecological procedures at a high professional level
- Family Planning
- Treat and prevent gynecological infections