Dr. Rafia Owera | Pediatrics
Dr. Rafia Owera earned her Doctor degree in Human Medicine from one of Syria’s premier and leading universities, where she also underwent fruitful years of intensive training in pediatrics and neonatology. She received her certifications from NRP, PALS, and Syrian Board while practicing medicine in her home country.
The hardworking pediatrician was granted the Diploma of Higher Studies in Pediatrics in Syria in recognition of her commitment to excellent medical care to infants, children, and adolescents. After working for leading hospitals in Aleppo for 20 years, she moved to the UAE to practice medicine in the country. Dr. Rafia, who has been in the Emirates for five years now, transferred to Dubai from Ajman to be part of a leading medical facility in Jumeirah. Taking pride of her profound experience in both hospital and clinical settings in different areas.
- Management of All General Pediatric Disease.
- Care and follow up with newborns and preterm babies after hospital discharge.
- Baby Clinic, immunizations, vaccinations and health support programs.
- Advice on infants and children nutrition, growth, and development.
- Annual health check-up.
- Asthma, allergic rhinitis, cows milk protein allergy, eczema and diaper rash.
- Acute and chronic infections such as tonsillitis, adenoiditis, sinusitis and otitis media.
- Nocturnal enuresis.
- Child growth and development
- Acute and chronic conceptions
- Vitamin D deficiency