Dr. Ahmad Al Fikry | ENT
With 26 years of professional experience, Dr. Ahmad Al Fikry is an Otorhinolaryngologist and Head and Neck Surgeon (ENT Specialist, CABMS- ORL, and HNS MD). He earned his MBChB from the College of Medicine of the University of Baghdad, Iraq in 1992. On October 1, 1999, he pursued his post-graduate studies to secure a certificate from the Arabic Board of Medical Specializations (CABMS- ORL & HNS) in Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery. At the same time, he pursued higher studies to get the Iraqi Commission for Medical Specializations certificate (FICMS). He passed the part one of the FICMS examinations then, during his third year, his thesis titled ‘A Comparative Study of Ultrasonography and Computed Tomography Findings in Fronto-maxillary Sinus Diseases’ was discussed. In December 2003, he received his post-graduate certificate in otorhinolaryngology and head and neck surgery from the highly specialized Medical City, Baghdad, Iraq.
From 2003 to 2005, he worked as a specialist at the Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery Center of Al Jraha'at Al Takhassusyya Hospital and the Medical City before moving to the UAE. In the UAE, where he has been residing since 2005, Dr. Al Fikry is a Licensed Specialist in Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery. His license has been given by DHA, HAAD, and MOH. He started his career at Ibn Majid Medical Center, Abu Dhabi. When he moved to Dubai, he worked as a Specialist at a leading hospital in Dubai from November 2006 to December 2018. In the hospital, he was the Acting HOD of the ENT Department and was in charge of the Audiology Unit and the Speech Therapy Unit. Languages spoken: Arabic & English.
- All ENT emergencies procedures and surgeries
- Common ENT diseases and disorders of all ages.
- All conditions related to balance disorders, vertigo, dizziness and hearing problems
- Snoring and sleep apnea disorders
- Allergic conditions related to ENT disorders.
- Paranasal sinus diseases and endoscopic sinus surgery
- All conditions related to balance disorders (central or peripheral dizziness) and vertigo management
- Hearing loss in all ages
- Management of upper airway allergies and allergic rhinitis
- Medical and surgical (endoscopic - FESS) management of nasal and paranasal diseases and their complications (acute and chronic rhinosinusitis, nasal polyposis and nasal breathing difficulty)
- Traditional ENT surgeries (tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, SMD, and myringotomy with grommet insertion)