Dr. Heba Ghonim | Gynecology & Obstetrics
Specialist Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Dr. Heba Ghonim has over 14 years of experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology, having worked and trained in Egypt. After finishing her basic training from Tanta Medical College in Egypt, she gained an extensive experience by working at the Ministry of Health Hospital and a teaching hospital in Egypt from 2004 until 2010. When she moved to Dubai in 2010, she worked in leading private hospitals in the emirate before joining Prime Hospital. Dr. Heba conducts antenatal check-ups and treats patients with gynecologic endocrine and fertility issues. She also talks to patients about menopause.
- Antenatal care both routine and high-risk pregnancy
- Family planning consultation
- Treatment of all obstetrics and gynecological problems, either medical or surgical
- Menstrual abnormalities.
- Infertility work-up
- Women's health, puberty, fertility, menopausal age
- Hysteroscopy and colposcopy