Dr.Yousra Heikal | General Practice
Dr. Yousra Heikal is a respected specialist who provides diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation to patients suffering from physical and mental diseases. She employs best-in-class procedural techniques and preventative health care methods. Dr. Yousra graduated from Ain Shams University in Cairo in 2010. In 2011, she began her internship at Ain Shams University Hospitals, one of Egypt’s leading hospitals, before working as a family doctor in a primary family health care unit in Cairo. In 2012, she worked as a resident at Ain Shams University Hospitals, specializing in rheumatology, physical medicine, and rehabilitation. She was a General Practitioner in Egypt for five years, providing primary medical care to patients of various nationalities.
- General medicine, especially GIT disease.
- Musculoskeletal disorder such as back pain, disc disease, knee pain and sports injuries.
- Chronic disease management and follow-up.
- Family medicine and primary health care to monitor the progress and current condition of patients to determine whether current treatments are working or if modifications are needed.
- Follow-up care.
- Common endemic diseases.
- Advocate for healthy food and lifestyle