Dr. Iffat Tahir | Gynecology & Obstetrics
Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecologist
Dr. Iffat Tahir possesses 30 years of professional experience in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. She graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College, Lahore, Pakistan in 1988 and secured the Membership of the College of Physicians and Surgeons (MCPS) in 1991. She later moved to Saudi Arabia, where she worked as OB/GYN specialist for 12 years.
After securing MRCOG in 2006 from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, London, Dr. Iffat relocated to Dubai the same year. She has worked with many leading hospitals in Dubai since then. Dr. Iffat is proficient in English, Urdu, Hindi and Arabic, which makes her an expert in dealing with multilingual patients of different nationalities.
- Management of high and low risk OB/GYN patients
- TVS and abdominal USG in clinic (related to OB/GYN)
- Cryosurgery, colposcopy, biopsy, IUCD removal and insertion
- Early pregnancy assessment and management
- Normal and surgical deliveries
- Major & minor OB/GYN surgeries