Dr. Amr Hawal | Pediatrics
Dr. Amr Hawal is a Pediatrician and Neonatologist whose experience in the field spans 20 years, backed by a higher education degree from Ain Shams University in Egypt, one of the oldest and top ranking universities in the MENA region. He is known for his astute skills in evaluation and a strong passion for improving healthcare and wellbeing. He is pioneering an open and contextual evaluation model based on constructive responses, which has led to the creation of new methods to improve pediatric healthcare, neonatology and pediatric nutrition.
Dr. Amr has established this model following his years of experiences in medical practice, research and evaluation, and teaching and administration in hospitals and medical universities in the region, including Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the UAE. Dr. Amr has published several studies in reputable international journals in neonatology and pediatric nutrition. He has also presented his findings in prestigious international conferences and symposia.
- Pediatric Neonatology & Care of Critically ill & sick Neonates.
- Pediatric Nutrition & role of Feeding in Prevention & management of Diseases.
- Child Health Care & well baby Follow Up Clinic.
- Dealing with all types of Immunizations & Vaccinations.
- Pediatric Allergy & Pulmonology Disorders.
- Infection Control & Quality management.