Dr. Ahmed M. Abdelrazek Zaki | Orthopedics
Orthopedic Surgeon Specialist
Dr. Ahmed Zaki, an Orthopedic Surgeon Specialist at Prime Medical Center, has been exposed to various forms of trauma surgeries using all modern types of internal and external fixations, including the Ilizarov apparatus and the L.R.S (Limb Reconstruction System).
His Master degree research was about modern modalities in the treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee which allowed him to earn his Master’s degree in Orthopedic and Trauma from Ain Shams University in Cairo, Egypt where he also received his M.B.B.Ch. and completed his residency. During his residency at Ain Shams University, one of the largest educational, medical institutions in the Middle East and Africa region, he did rotational training in arthroplasty, sports injuries, spine surgery, orthopedic oncology, pediatric orthopedics, hand surgery, and trauma.
After finishing his Master’s degree, he was granted a fellowship in Pediatric Orthopedic and Limb Reconstruction. Dr. Ahmed, a regular writer in the medical section of Al Khaleej newspaper in the UAE, completed his Basic and Advanced Trauma Course at AO Foundation in Switzerland. Dr. Zaki is an International Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS), AO Trauma(Switzerland), Egyptian Orthopedic Association and Emirates Orthopedic Society.
- Trauma and fracture of both upper and lower limbs management.
- Arthroscopic (keyhole surgery) management of Sports injuries including meniscal injury, ACL injury, PCL, Collateral ligaments and cartilage injury
- Arthroscopic management of shoulder problems
- Pediatric orthopedics
- Acute and chronic back, shoulder, knee and other joint-related problems
- Management of degenerative diseases of the joints and spine
- Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction using Ilizarov technique