Dr. Petya Kirazci | Internal Medicine
Specialist Internal Medicine
Dr. Petya Kirazci graduated from the Medical University of Sofia in 2004, she later moved to the UAE after completing her five-year-long specialization in Internal Medicine from the Alexandrovska University Hospital, Bulgaria. Prior to joining Prime Medical Center, Dr. Petya worked as the Chief Medical Registrar at a leading hospital in Dubai for five years. She is proficient in Bulgarian, English and Russian.
- Management of diabetes mellitus and related complications
- Acute and chronic lung diseases (lower respiratory tract infections, Asthma and COPD)
- Gastroenterology - acute and chronic liver diseases, colitis & diverticulitis
- Essential Hypertension and metabolic diseases
- Thyroid diseases and osteoporosis