Dr. Hassan Hussein | Radiology & Imaging
Dr. Hussein obtained his MBBCh in December 2006, followed by a year of internship, before completing a two and a half years long residency program at Ain Shams University Hospitals in Egypt. He also obtained his Master’s degree from Ain Shams University in Egypt before joining the Joint Commission International-accredited tertiary center as Specialist-Radiology in March 2011, where he continued to work for seven years prior to joining Prime Medical Center in April 2018. His expertise spans across all imaging modalities.
Dr. Hussein obtained his Ph.D. in January 2018 from Ain Shams University. He had earlier obtained the first part of Fellowship of Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR) in June 2013. He is a member of Radiology Society of North America (RSNA) since 2014.
- Conventional imaging (X-ray and fluoroscopy)
- Cross-sectional imaging (CT and MRI scans)
- Ultrasound imaging - Abdomen and pelvis; obstetrics & gynecology, scrotal and thyroid
- Doppler examination of arterial and venous systems, and liver and renal transplantation
- Gastro-intestinal and Neurology imaging