Dr. Vinod Kumar | Internal Medicine
Specialist Internal Medicine
Dr. Vinod Kumar has been working with Prime Health Group, for the past 12 years, as a Specialist Internal Medicine. He has got more than 16 Years of experience in the field of Internal Medicine, He has Graduated from Gandhi Medical College in India in the year 1991, and subsequently completed diploma in child health D.ch. From one of the biggest children's hospitals in India Niloufer Hospital in the year 1994.
In the year 1994, He joined M.D. in Internal Medicine in Gandhi Medical College and completed the same in the year 1997, where he got training in various specialties like Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology and Infectious Diseases, subsequently he completed his Thesis for Internal Medicine in Nephrology by the topic Nephrotic Syndrome, titled . “Clinical and Histopathological Study of Adult Nephrotic Syndrome”.
After completing his Internal Medicine M.D. he joined one of the biggest super speciality hospital in Hyderad YASHODA SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL, in the year 2001, as a Specialist Physician, and gained exposure in treating all kinds of cases related to internal medicine, worked there before moving here to U.A.E., and joined Prime Medical Center in the year 2005. In the year 2015, he completed P.G.Diploma in Diabetology from Cardiff University and subsequently in the year 2016 completed Diploma in Endocrinology from the same university.
- Management of patients related to internal medicine
- Management of infectious diseases, acute febrile illnesses
- Management of diabetes and its related complications and guidance to prevent diabetes and obesity
- Management of hypertension and to guide patients in preventing its complications related to HTN
- Giving guidance to travelers regarding travel vaccines
- Explaining to patients regarding dietary advice and lifestyle modifications to prevent obesity hypertension and diabetes and its related complications