Dr. Geanie Castillo-Dimaculangan | Gynecology & Obstetrics
Specialist Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Dr. Geanie Castillo-Dimaculangan is a recognized Obstetrician & Gynecologist from the Philippines. After receiving her medical degree from St. Luke’s College of Medicine in 2005, she joined St. Luke’s Medical Center, a well-renowned hospital in Manila, as an intern for a year. She finished her residency training in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology in 2009 in a government tertiary referral hospital, the East Avenue Medical Center, where she was exposed to a complex and wide variety of cases, including high-risk conditions.
She acquired her Diplomate certificate after passing both written and oral exams administered by the Philippine Obstetrical and Gynecological Society (POGS). She subsequently received her Fellow Certificate in 2013. She had a private practice in the Philippines for three years before working in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia as OB-Gyn Specialist for six years. Dr. Geanie is keen on providing exceptional preventive methods and outstanding medical care to ensure women’s health and wellness.
- Prenatal, antenatal and postnatal care of low and high-risk pregnancies
- Normal and cesarean deliveries
- Management of gynecological cases
- Menstrual disorders, menopausal problems, management of PCOS
- Basic infertility work-up, cancer screening, pap smear, breast exam
- Family planning and contraceptive counseling