Dr. Cristina Fernandez | Gynecology & Obstetrics
Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecologist
Dr. Cristina Fernandez obtained her Doctor of Medicine degree from St. Luke’s College of Medicine in 2002, after graduating from the prestigious University of Santo Tomas with a degree in Bachelor in Biology. She was certified by the Philippine Board of Medicine in 2002. Dr. Cristina pursued her post-graduate specialist training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at St. Luke’s Medical Center, the first JCI accredited hospital in the Philippines, graduating in 2006.
She successfully passed examinations given by the Philippine Obstetrical and Gynecological Society and was certified as Diplomate in 2009. She has been recognized as a Fellow of the same society since 2011. Dr. Cristina has been practicing her chosen specialty in various tertiary centers in the Manila, Philippines for 7 years prior to moving to Dubai in 2014.
- Antenatal and Postnatal care
- General Women's Wellness care and screening (Pap smear)
- Family planning counseling and contraceptive management (IUCD)
- Basic Infertility consult/work-up
- Management of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Management of Menstrual disorders (PCOS)
- Management of Infection of the female genital tract (STI)