Dr. Brindha Balasubramanian | Pediatrics
Dr. Brindha Balasubramanian completed her MBBS degree from the prestigious Madras Medical College before obtaining her post-graduate degree MD in Paediatrics from Stanley Medical College in India. Subsequently, she did her fellowship in Paediatric Medical Emergency at the Paediatric Emergency Facility at Manipal Hospital, Bangalore. She has over 17 years of vast clinical experience in pediatrics and neonatology and has served through her expertise to various medical facilities in India and Dubai. Dr. Brindha is proficient in English, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam and Kannada.
- Growth & developmental assessment of children
- Administration of vaccines (both DHA & optional)
- Nutritional advice
- Prevention & treatment of bronchial asthma
- Neonatal care & vaccination
- Counseling for paediatric behavioral disorders