PATIENT RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive comprehensive medical care aimed at reaching a proper medical diagnosis and treatment for your illness.
- Give written general consent in any treatment decision & an informed consent for any procedure.
- Refuse treatment and be informed of the consequences thereof and documented on the refusal of treatment form.
- Know the name and professional status of your care providers.
- Refuse examination or follow up treatment by any person not directly responsible for your care.
- Receive a satisfactory explanation and comprehensive information in a simple understandable manner
- Participate in care decision making, obtain a second opinion, refuse treatment or medications.
- Receive appropriate impartial care and respect of your privacy, your personal values and beliefs from all staff
- Know what rules and regulations apply to your own conduct and care
- Have an interpreter if language is a barrier to understand details of your care
- Be involved in your discharge plan and receive information about the therapeutic plan and follow-up care.
- Obtain a copy of the clinical summary, medical test results and bill upon request.
- Request religious support at own discretion as long as it does not interfere with other patients or regular clinic functioning.
- Express concerns and suggestions and receive feedback
- Receive appropriate assessment and management of pain.
Bring your identification documents & health insurance card (when applicable)
Follow rules and regulations of Prime Healthcare Group and observe safety regulations. including, but not limited to non-smoking.
Respect the priority given to emergency cases.
Avoid interference with the treatment of other patients.
Provide complete and accurate information about present complaints, past medical history as well as known drug allergies.
Follow the treating doctor’s instructions.
Take responsibility for refusing or not following the treatment plan after being informed about the potential consequences of this decision
Verbalize your understanding of instructions or planned course of action for your treatment given by clinical staff
Provide accurate information concerning your method of payment, and ability to pay any extra charges not covered by your medical insurance.
To keep appointments on time and inform our call center in case of cancellation.
Restrict from taking photographs or videos inside procedure / treatment rooms.
Avoid bringing valuable personal belongings to the Prime Healthcare Group.
- For safety and security considerations of patients, staff & Medical Center property, all public area are monitored by CCTV.
- Prime Medical Center will not be held responsible for loss of/damage to your property.