Sakina Mustansir | Diet and Nutrition
Belongs to Gujarat India. Obtained Master's Degree from the Maharaja Sayajiroa University of Baroda. She has more than 5 years experience in clinical setting back in India. Undergone internship programme at AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) in New Delhi. Before joining Prime Healthcare Group, worked as a Sr. Dietician at VLCC, Dubai for a year.
- Medical Nutrition Therapy for Obesity, and Pre – Post Bariatric Surgery.
- Medical Nutrition Therapy for Diabetes, Dyslipidemia, Hypertension and Metabolic Disorder.
- Pregnancy and Lactation Nutritional Management.
- Upper and Lower Gastrointestinal Disorders Nutritional Management.
- Life Cycle Nutrition.
- Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition Therapy.