Dr. Sanjay Kumar Sureen | Orthopedics
Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Sanjay Kumar Sureen joined Prime Hospital in Dubai in 2015, handling joint replacement cases, arthroscopic surgery with ligament reconstruction, and trauma management. He has been practicing orthopedic surgery since 1992. His specialty is orthopedic and trauma surgeon, with special interests in lower limb joint replacement and arthroscopic knee surgery or reconstructive knee procedure.
Dr. Sanjay took training programs in Liverpool, the United Kingdom from 1997 to 2001. He obtained his M.Ch. in orthopedic surgery from Liverpool University in 1998. In India, he earned his MS (Orthopedic) from the prestigious AIIMS in New Delhi. He worked for Trafford Hospital and Manchester University Hospital Foundation Trust from 2002 to 2015. He was also involved in level three trauma centers in the UK and India, where he managed trauma cases using the latest medical techniques and innovations.
Dr. Sanjay has performed a number of hip and knee joints replacements. These cases were registered under the National Joint Registry of UK and peer-reviewed of outcome which was above the average. Additionally, he has conducted several arthroscopic surgeries of knee related to sports injuries and done many reconstructions of knee ligaments. With proven track record, Dr. Sanjay is an expert in hand and foot surgeries. Dr. Sanjay speaks English, Hindi, and Urdu.
- Consultation with advice for difficult orthopedic problems
- Review and treatment of back and neck problem
- Management of various musculoskeletal trauma.
- Pediatric Orthopedic
- Foot and ankle problem with special Interest in forefoot surgeries
- Special interest in Hand and Wrist Problems & associated Trauma
- Arthroscopy of Lower Limb Joints, (Knee, Ankle), ACL reconstruction/ sports injuries and knee salvage surgeries, and realignment procedures
- Knee and Hip replacement (Primary and Revisions)
- Arthroscopic knee surgery, with ligament reconstruction and management of sport injuries
- Arthritis of joints, with special interest in hip and knee joints, surgical (joint preservation and replacement and conservative management)