Dr. Rouba Manachi | Pediatrics
Dr. Rouba Manachi has over 15 years of experience in pediatrics and neonatology, has worked in premier institutions in Syria. Dr.Rouba did her MBBS and MD in Damascus University and joined training program in Southampton General Hospital, United Kingdom. She worked in three prestigious hospitals looking after pediatric ward, outpatient clinic, joined the Central Maternity Hospital, MOH in Syria as a specialist in neonatal intensive care and was involved in Pediatric Residency Training Program and was an instructor in Neonatal Resuscitation Program. She participated as a lecturer in different national conferences and recently passed the pediatric advanced life support program.
- Resuscitation of high risk neonates and treatment of critically ill cases
- Assessment of growth of premature, low birth weight babies
- Management of mild and moderate asthma, eczema and allergies
- Well baby care and assessment of development and cognitive disorders
- Management of feeding disorders
- Vaccination and Diagnosis and treatment of general issues and problems