Dr. Prashant Hombal | General Surgery
Specialist General Surgeon
Dr. Prashant Hombal has more than 8 years of experience in General and Laparoscopic Surgeries. He completed his post-graduate studies at the Government Medical College in Karnataka in 2010. Dr. Prashant had worked as a Consultant General and Laparoscopic Surgeon at KLE Dr Prabhakar Kore Hospital and Medical Research Center in the northern part of Karnataka where he has come across various trauma and surgical cases.
He has also undergone training In Minimal Access Surgery starting from a basic course in AIIMS, New Delhi followed by acquiring FIAGES from IAGES (Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons) and FMAS from AMASI- Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India. Dr. Prashant is also associated with various surgical organizations like SELSI and ASI (life member). Some of his medical research and articles have been published across research publications covering all aspects of surgical diseases.
- Laparoscopic Surgeries: Cholecystectomy, Appendicectomy, Adhesiolysis, Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Hernias: Inguinal, Incisional, Epigastric, Umbilical & Femoral
- Abdominal Conditions; Splenomegaly, Gastric Bypass Procedures, Small Bowel Diseases
- Colo-Rectal and Anal Conditions Including Haemorrhoids, Fissures, Fistulas
- Benign and Malignant Breast Pathology
- Other Soft Tissue and General Surgical Procedures