Dr. Mohamed Gamal El Kashef | Neurology
Dr. Mohamed Gamal El Kashef has excellent experience in neurology. he completed his specialization in Neurology Residency Program at Al-Sahel teaching hospital in Egypt, before securing a master’s degree in Neurology & Psychiatry from Ain Shams University in 2013. Then he passed the qualifying exams for Membership of Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (MRCPI).
Dr. Mohamed Gamal has sub-specialization in vascular neurology, Dr. Mohamed is a professional & a member of the World Stroke Organization and Member of the European Academy of Neurology. He has many research papers published in national and international journals.
- Diagnosis & management of stroke and other vascular disorders including intravenous thrombolysis
- Multiple sclerosis and other demyelinating CNS disorders
- Adult epilepsy
- Headaches and other craniofacial pains
- Movement disorders
- Nerve and muscle disorders
- Spine diseases
- EEG, NCS, EMG, VEP, BAER, SSEP