Dr. Madeshwaran Mani | Rheumatology
Dr. Madeshwaran Mani is a highly qualified doctor and a specialist in Rheumatology. He has an illustrious career holding post graduation degree of MD Paediatrics (2010-2013) from renowned institute Banaras Hindu University, U.P and DM Rheumatology (2013-2016) from the prestigious Madras Medical College, Chennai. He was selected as an Indo-UK fellow to observe the rheumatology clinics in the Bristol Royal Hospital for Children, Bristol, England following his specialization. After completing his observership in Bristol, he worked in a corporate hospital in Coimbatore, India, for four months before joining Prime Healthcare in Dubai.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Gout and Crystal related diseases
- Ankylosing spondylitis and other spondylarthrosis
- Lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus)
- Pediatric rheumatic diseases
- Polymyositis or dermatomyositis
- Scleroderma (systemic sclerosis)
- Vasculitis including Bechet’s disease
- Soft tissue rheumatism- tendonitis, bursitis, fasciitis.
- Outpatient and Hospital consultations including an infusion of Biologics
- Joint injections/ aspirations
- Ultrasound-guided procedures
- Bone density testing (DXA)