Dr. Khaled Kouteich | Gynecology & Obstetrics
Consultant Obstetrics and Gynecology & Gynecologic Oncology
Dr. Khaled Kouteich is one of the renowned Consultants of Prime Hospital’s Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology departments. The veteran physician who received his training at Paris Descartes University in France is a member of the French Medical Council and the French College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
In 2009, the medical practitioner moved to Dubai from France to practice medicine. The former HOD in Obstetrics and Gynecology of a leading hospital in Dubai obtained his license from both Dubai Health Authority (DHA) and Dubai Healthcare City (DHC) during the same year he transferred to the emirate.
Boasting a vast experience in this field, Dr. Khaled has been involved in a host of successful complex operations and treatments such as advanced laparoscopic surgery (ovarian cysts, fibroids, and hysterectomy) and oncologic surgery (ovarian cancer, uterine cancer, and cervical cancer). He is a specialist in handling high-risk pregnancy and infertility cases as well, in addition to his expertise in performing fetal ultrasound (3D, 4D) procedure. He holds university diplomas in laparoscopic surgery in gynecology; ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology; colposcopy; infertility and in vitro fertilization (IVF); and breast diseases and breast oncologic surgery.
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery for complicated cases of gynecologic surgeries, prolapse, and deep and infiltrating endometriosis.
- Surgery for ovarian, cervical, and uterine cancers with open and laparoscopic surgery
- Laparoscopic radical hysterectomy
- Open radical hysterectomy
- Staging for ovarian cancer
- Omentectomy, ovariectomy, and adnexectomy
- Dissection of pelvic wall
- Hand assisted debulking
- Exenteration of pelvis
- Laparoscopic pelvic ilio-obturator lymphadenectomy
- Para aortic lymph node dissection
- Radical vulvectomy
- Construction of neovagina
- Peritoneal catheter insertion