Dr. Ghulam Shabbir | Neurology
Dr. Ghulam Shabbir has qualified in 1999. After extensive training from Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) Islamabad, Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC) Karachi and Aga Khan University Hospital Karachi, he received MCPS (General Medicine), FCPS (Neurology) and Fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology, Electrodiagnostic Medicine and European Board of Neurology respectively. He worked for more than five years in Aga Khan University Hospital. Dr. Ghulam has many research papers published in national and international journals. American Association of Neurophysiology and Electrodiagnostic Medicine and European Neurology Society honored him Board Examination eligibility. Dr. Ghulam Shabbir provided neurology services in different regions, like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Brunei Darussalam and the United Arab Emirates.
- Headaches, Epilepsy, Brain Stroke, memory impairments, Dementia, Alzheimer’s….
- Vertigo, Dizziness, neck pain and lower back pain, intervertebral disc diseases
- Muscle Diseases, Generalized weakness.
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Diabetic Neuropathy and other neuropathies (diseases of nerves)
- Tremors in hands, legs, and head.
- Neurological tests like EEG, NCS, EMG, VEP, and EMG guided Botox Therapy.