Each wound is unique, and our Wound Care Department is staffed with doctors and nurses with expertise in chronic disease management and specialized training in healing chronic wounds that have resisted traditional treatment. A customized treatment plan is developed for each patient in order to achieve optimal wound healing.
Conditions we treat:
- Diabetic leg and foot wounds / Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Wounds from trauma
- Chronic bone infections (Osteomyelitis)
- Compromised skin grafts and flaps
- Complex soft tissue wounds
- Radiation tissue damage (Cystitis, Proctitis, Osteoradionecrosis)
- Necrotizing infections
- Crush injuries
- Other slow healing wounds
- Non-healing wounds for vascular surgery patients where possible amputation was recommended
Get in touch with Wound Care Management Specialist or request for an appointment.
We would like to hear from you. Please share with us what do you think of out service.Contact us
Please press on the button below to request an appointment inRequest Appointment