Orthopedic surgeons at Prime Hospital specialize in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disorders of the musculoskeletal system. The Department of Orthopedic Surgery focuses on patient care in each of these subspecialties: adult reconstruction and joint replacement, sports medicine, spine surgery, surgery of the hand and wrist, surgery of the shoulder and elbow, surgery of the foot and ankle, trauma surgery, pediatric orthopedics, and physical medicine and physiotherapy.
The department has expertise in the following areas:
- All trauma cases including complex and pelvic
- Total joint replacement and revision
- Sports Arthroscopic Surgeries (shoulder, knee, hip, & ankle)
- Chondrocytes transplantation surgery
- Management of all sport related injuries
- Arthroscopic repair of rotator cuff, shoulder dislocation
- Limb lengthening and deformity correction
- Knee & Shoulder revision with computer assisted surgery
- Recent treatment of arthritis using fat stem cell injection and prp injection
- Rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, & biologics therapy
- Neck pain, back pain, myofascial pain & fibromyalgia calmare therapy.
- Osteoarthritis, gout & psoriatic arthritis
- Lupus, connective tissue disorders & Vasculitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica & giant cell arteritis