Our Ophthalmologist at the Hospital offers our patients a full range of ophthalmologic and optometric care, from routine eye examinations to complex surgical procedures for kids and adults. Prime Hospital uses sophisticated techniques to help identify and correct astigmatism, nearsightedness, farsightedness and a broad spectrum of eye disorders. The medical staff helps patients to improve and maintain their vision using the latest diagnostic and treatment techniques to all types of vision impairments and abnormalities, including glaucoma, age degeneration, diabetes eye damage, cataracts, pediatric eye problems, eyelid droop and wrinkles, inflammation, dry eyes, infections, double vision and visual loss.
The department offers the following medical services:
- Cataract Surgery
- Routine eye exams including refraction for glasses
- Medical and Surgical management of Glaucoma
- Screening for and management of glaucoma
- Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy
- Corneal and eye surface disease
- Correction for Squint
- Treatment for vitreoretinal diseases, Retinal vein occlusions etc
- Cataract evaluation and surgery with lens implantation, including no-stitch surgery and new
- Retina Diseases and Diabetic Retinopathy treatments (Retinal Laser, Injections)
- Urgent eye care for ocular trauma, infections, and acute visual problems
- Evaluation and treatment of dry eye and blepharitis
- Treatment for Neuro-ophthalmological disorders
- Diagnostic facilities include Computerized visual field assessment, OCT, Fluorescein Angiography, A & B ultrasound scan, CT scan, MRI scan
- Comprehensive Eye Exam
- Treatment of Cataract by Phacoemulsification with intraocular lens implant
- Diagnosis & Management of Retinal problems.
- Screening for Diabetic Retinopathy and Glaucoma
- Management of dry eye, ocular infections & inflammations
- Pediatric Ophthalmology & Amblyopia management
- Lacrimal surgeries, Minor Lid surgeries and Excision of lid lesions
- Intraocular injections and implants
- Contact lens practice
The Department of Ophthalmology in Prime Hospital offers a state of the art medical and surgical Eye care with fully digitized imaging systems and ultramodern surgical equipment.
Get in touch with some of the Best Eye Specialist in Dubai at Prime Hospital.