The Department of Neurosurgery at Prime Hospital is a new department devoted to diagnose and treat the majority of neurosurgical infections. It is equipped with the latest modern instruments and neurosurgical devices which help neurosurgeons to achieve perfection in their task. Microscope, Image-guided Neuron-avigation, Neuro-endoscopy and Neurophysiological Monitoring are a part of our modern devices.
The department offers the following medical services:
- Cranial surgery
- Brain surgery for brain tumors, brain vascular malformations, bleeding and brain cysts.
- management by shunt or by neuro-endoscopy
- Repair of craniofacial disorders such as Craniosynostosis and Chiari Malformation.
- Pituitary surgery by minimally invasive transnasal surgery
- Epilepsy surgery
- Neuro-oncological procedures
- Selective posterior Rhizotomy
- Surgical treatment of head injuries
- Spine Surgery
- Microdiscectomy for cervical, dorsal and lumbar disc disease
- Spinal fixation and fusion
- Medullar and Spinal tumors microsurgery
- Spinal malformations
- Spinal dysraphism tethered cord
- Surgical pain management
- Percutaneous vertebroplasty and spinal reconstruction
We would like to hear from you. Please share with us what do you think of out service.Contact us
Please press on the button below to request an appointment inRequest Appointment