The Department of Neurology provides care to patients with diseases of the brain, spinal cord, peripheral Nerves or muscles. The medical staff integrates compassionate care with state-of-the-art research and rigorous medical training and the department is equipped with latest medical technology, from a life-saving intervention for acute brain trauma to skillful management of chronic neurological illnesses with support from our visiting surgeons. Our patients in Prime Hospital have access to specialized equipment and technology that allows for diagnosis and ongoing treatment of neurological diseases. The experienced and caring clinicians offer the most sophisticated care available with the assistance of the comprehensive lab that has been set up to do Electro Physiological Studies like EEG, Nerve Conduction Studies, etc.
The department offers the following medical services:
- Diagnostic evaluation & Consultation
- Management of neurobehavioral & memory disorders
- Alzheimer's & Parkinson's diseases
- Neuromuscular diseases
- Cerebrovascular diseases and movement disorders
- Seizure disorders
- Treatment sleep disorders
- Multiple sclerosis, brain tumors, and headache.
- Bell’s palsy
- Cerebral palsy
- Related neurological disorders
- Vascular disease of CNS
- Thrombolysis of acute stroke