Gynecology & Obstetrics
Dedicated Mother and Child Floor
Prime Hospital is extremely proud of this dedicated Mother and Child unit, which is one of the best in the country. We recognize the need for specialized care and attention for both new and experienced mothers and their children. Our friendly nurses and doctors make any patient and parent feel welcome and assured that they are in safe hands.
A WORLD-CLASS TEAM OF THE BEST GYNECOLOGISTS IN DUBAI
At Prime Hospital, we are proud to have put together a highly acclaimed team of Obstetricians & Gynecologists in Dubai. Ever since our inception, our team has worked hard to deliver world-class treatment for the comprehensive management of health issues that women suffer from.
Backed by the most advanced technology, they have the potential to handle all the different aspects of women’s health with a holistic approach. The team also works closely with the neonatal department to ensure maximum safety of newborns, especially if there are delivery-related complications.
To ensure the comfort of our patients at all times, Prime Hospital Dubai goes to every length to guarantee a stress-free and calm experience, along with delivering first-class care and support. The renowned Obstetrics and Gynecology unit is well equipped with a range of highly advanced and state-of-the-art equipment, allowing our Ob/Gyn physicians to cater for all individual needs of a patient in an efficient, effective and successful manner. The wide scope of services provides women with the benefit of immediate treatment, best treatment for high risk pregnancy in Dubai, avoiding potential complications and further problems.
Also, the Gynecology and Obstetrics department offers preventative care and health education, providing essential information in continuing women’s wellness and aiming to prevent potential future illnesses. The department also offers prenatal and postnatal support for first-time mothers and current mothers alike.
Our Obstetrics Department offers the following range of services:
- Antenatal Classes
- Biophysical Profile
- Care of Pregnant Women from Early Pregnancy until Delivery
- Dealing with highrisk Pregnancies
- Detailed Midtrimester Anomaly Scan
- Diabetic Clinic with Endocrinologist and Obstetrician
- Dietician Service
- First Trimester Screening and Nuchal Translucency (NT) Screening
- Postnatal Services and Contraception
Antenatal classes will be available to prepare you for the birth and your special delivery. They will be available from approximately 26 weeks of gestation and will cover signs and preparation for labour, analgesia, breastfeeding and early postnatal care.
Our Gynecology Department offers the following range of services:
- Abdominal & Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Benign Gynecological Surgery
- Colposcopy, Outpatient and Inpatient Treatment of Pre-Invasive Lesions of the Cervix
- Cone Biopsy
- Operative Laparoscopic Procedures (Minimal Invasive Surgery)
- Sterilization (Laparoscopic Sterilization)
- High-Level Gynecology Ultrasound Scan
- IUCD / MIRENA insertion
- IUCD Removal
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Myomectomy and Ovarian Cystectomy
- Pap Smear
- Repair of Uterovaginal Prolapse
- Transvaginal Ultrasound / Sonohysterogram
- Treatment of Ectopic Pregnancy
- TVTO ( for stress incontinence)
- Urodynamic Studies
- Vaginal Pessary Insertion
- General and High-Risk Obstetrics
- General Gynecology
- Women’s Health Problems
- Urinary Incontinence
- Ovarian Cysts and Tumors
- Removal of Fibroids
- Intraperitoneal Hemorrhage
- Polycystic Ovaries
- Pelvic Infection
- Uterine Anomalies
- Pelvic Lymph Nodes
- Extrauterine Gravidity
With a dedicated focus on comfort, women are supported throughout the entire surgical process by the hospital’s Ob/Gyn doctors and nurses. From pre-surgery to post-surgery, we commit to providing patients with compassion and care in preparation for surgery and during their recovery. Get in touch with some of the Best Gynecologist in Dubai at Prime Hospital.
Read More: Who is a Gynecologist and when to visit one?
We would like to hear from you. Please share with us what do you think of out service.Contact us
Please press on the button below to request an appointment inRequest Appointment