Our Dermatology Department care for all types of common and rare skin diseases including eczema and other skin allergies, Acne vulgaris, psoriasis, skin infections (fungal, viral and bacterial), Hair and Nails disorders, vitiligo & acanthosis nigricans, Birthmarks and skin cancers, Mycology, Advanced Medical, Laser, Cosmetic and Meso- therapies for resistant cases with; hair loss, acne scars, melasma, Hyperpigmentation disorders, stretch marks, fat depositions, superficial veins disorders, anti-aging treatments, fillers, botox, and PRP. We at Prime Hospital, comprise a team of highly skilled and experienced Hair and Skin Specialist that offer best medical services and solutions to your problem.
The department offers the following medical services:
- Diagnosis and management of Skin conditions including Infectious, Immunologic, Degenerative, Neoplastic and Sexually transmitted diseases provided to patients of all ages
- Liquid Nitrogen, Electrocautery machines and the use of Laser Therapy for Skin Resurfacing, Hair Removal, Mesotherapy, various peeling processes and cosmetology-related surgeries
- Minor surgical procedures e.g. Dermabrasion, Scar Correction, Melanocyte Grafting, Botox Injection, Filling, Skin Biopsy for Skin Diseases and Skin Tumor, Cytological Smears, Curettage, Electro Surgery and Chemo Cautery For Benign Ski Tumor, Cryotherapy For Skin Conditions, Chemical Peeling Treatment For Pigmentation Disorder and for Skin Rejuvenation, PUVA therapy for Vitiligo, Psoriasis and other Skin Diseases and Intra-Lesion al injection for conditions like Alopecia Areata and other Skin Diseases
We are committed to providing the highest quality of expert medical, surgical and cosmetic care to patients with conditions involving skin, hair, nails and mucous membranes. Diagnosis and management of skin conditions including infectious, immunologic, degenerative, neoplastic and sexually transmitted diseases is provided to patients of all ages. We also practice Aesthetic Dermatology to manage cosmetic disorders of the skin, including hair loss, scars and the skin changes associated with aging.
The department is equipped with liquid nitrogen, electrocautery machines and the use of Laser therapy for skin resurfacing and hair removal. Other cosmetic procedures such as mesotherapy, various peeling processesand cosmetology-related surgeries are also performed. The following minor surgical procedures are administered using the advanced technologies:
- Scar correction
- Melanocyte grafting
- Botox injection&filling
- Skin biopsy for skin diseases and skin tumors
- Cytological smears
- Electrosurgery and chemocautery for benign skin tumors
- Cryotherapy for skin conditions
- Chemical peeling treatment for pigmentation disorder and for skin rejuvenation
- PUVA therapy for vitiligo
- Psoriasis and other skin diseases
- Intralesional injection for conditions like alopeciaareata and other skin diseases
Get in touch with some of the Best Dermatologist Specialist in Dubai at Prime Hospital.