Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
“Till the day comes for me to hang up my boots, I want to keep making a positive difference in people’s lives through my profession.”
Most memorable moments:
Most challenging moment:
She recollects treating an individual who was critically ill when she was brought in and was able to go home in a much better condition after treatment.
● Best gynecologist for the investigation and treatment for Infertility including Polycystic Ovarian Disease
● Trusted obstetrician and gynecologist in handling prenatal Care
● High-Risk Pregnancy
● Menstrual Disorders including Hormonal Disorders
● Cervical and Breast Cancer Screening
● Perimenopausal / Menopausal Problems
● Family Planning and Contraception
● Diagnostic Colposcopy (British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology Accreditation)
● Reproductive Medicine and In Vitro Fertilization (Homerton Hospital and Fertility Center London UK)
● Laparoscopic Management for Infertility and Endometriosis
● Over 25 years of experiences in treating women with gynecological problems using the best clinical practices in the field of OB/GYNAE.
● After her medical graduation from Jammu Medical College, she pursued her postgraduation from one of India’s prestigious institute King George’s Medical College, (LKO) India.
● She has worked at Queen Mary’s Hospital (LKO), Willingdon Hospital and Batra Hospital and Research Centre in New Delhi, India.
● Following that, she joined Ministry of Health Hospitals including Tertiary Care Hospitals in the Middle East.
● She has been working in Dubai, since 2004 and over the years has built up a reputation for her dedication and commitment towards her field of practice.