Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
- She considers himself successful if she has brought about even a miniscule of change in a patient's life.
- Her hobbies include gardening and baking. Gardening gives her real joy. The pleasure of seeing flowers blooming, trees growing and harvesting one’s own vegetable produce is absolutely satisfying. Baking is a relaxing experience that she enjoys with all her senses.
“Give 100% to whatever you do!”
Most Memorable Moments:
- The day she became a mother.
- Most proud of: Being able to give her 100% to the profession as well as her family without compromising either of them.
Most Challenging Moment:
The most challenging one that she can recollect was when she was able to cure a long standing sore in a patient's foot and make him walk again independently and confidently.
● Experienced dermatologist in Pediatric Dermatology
● Expert skin specialist in Pigmentary disorders
● Hair and nail abnormalities
● Got her basic medical qualification from the Gulf Medical University, Ajman, U.A.E
● Completed her master's degree in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy from the renowned Rajah Muthiah Medical College and Hospital, Annamalai University, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India
● Expertise in treating Dermatology, Venerology and Leprosy cases in South India
● Tutored undergraduate and post-graduate students with a good clinical acumen and interest in Cosmetology
● Attended various international conferences, workshops and training programs in Dermatology and Cosmetology
● Has a few publications to her credit including the authoring of a chapter in a textbook under publication