Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
- His fascination for the wonders of the human body is what attracted him to this profession.
- He loves listening to music, playing tennis and playing Scrabble.
“To always stay healthy and be happy.”
Most Memorable Moments:
- When he adopted his pet golden retriever who is a ray of sunshine for the whole family.
- Securing his Masters in Orthopedic surgery
Most Challenging Moment:
- Losing a patient during treatment and conveying the news to the patient’s family.
● Expert orthopedic doctor for treatment of Pediatric disorders
● Spinal disorders
● Experienced orthopedic surgeon in treating Sports injuries
● All types of trauma
● Obtained his Masters in Orthopaedic Surgery from Mumbai University, India in 1993
● Alumnus of Grant Medical College Mumbai (MBBS) and GS Medical College (M.S. Ortho)
● Initial training was at the KEM Hospital in Mumbai
● Worked at Jaslok, Breach Candy and Bhatia hospitals, Mumbai
● Well-trained in the treatment of pediatric orthopedic disorders, spinal disorders, sports injuries and all types of orthopaedic trauma (fractures)
● Published various scientific papers and presented research papers at international conferences
● Attached to leading hospitals in Sharjah and Ajman to perform operations and surgical procedures
● Member of the Indian Orthopaedic Association and Bombay Orthopaedic Society
● Worked at Zulekha Hospital Sharjah from 2006 to 2010