Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
Dr. Sanjay Kapoor has over 15 years of experience in the field of orthopedic and trauma surgery. He had his basic medical qualification and training in India passing his MBBS from the prestigious Christian Medical College Vellore in 1987 and then completing his postgraduate Master's degree in Orthopedic Surgery in 1991. He underwent training in UK and got the membership (MRCS Ed) from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh UK. He had further training in Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery under Prof. D.I. Rowley at Ninewells Hospital Dundee.UK and completed successfully M.Ch Orth degree ( Masters in Orthopedic surgery) from University of Dundee UK. He was awarded Ian Kelly Award of distinction for his outstanding performance.
He worked as Senior Specialist and Chief of Department of Orthopedic and Trauma surgery at 300 bedded King Khalid Hospital Hail, Saudi Arabia. He is well versed in dealing with all types of Orthopedic Trauma, including advance Trauma Surgery and Management of complicated fractures. He has a special interest in Hand injuries, Sports and Joint replacement.
● All types of Orthopedic Traumas
● Pediatric Orthopedic problems
● Expert orthopedic surgeon skilled in treating Sports injuries
● Hands injuries
● Back and Knee problems
● Experienced orthopedic doctor with over 15 years of experience in the field of orthopedic and trauma surgery.
● MBBS from Christian Medical College Vellore, India
● Completed post graduation in Orthopedic Surgery
New to Prime?? click here