Areas Of Expertise
Qualifications & Experience
- His passion to help the needy drove him to pursue this field.
- He loves reading, teaching and public speaking.
- He spends a large part of his time studying online medical journals and attending seminars.
“To be 100% dedicated to the service of this profession.”
Most Memorable Moments:
- He can never forget his happiness on his marriage day in starting a new life with his partner.
- He loves dedicating himself to saving lives.
Most Challenging Moment:
Undergoing training in Cardiology for the first time.
● Hypertension Clinic
● Lipid Clinic
● Investigative Cardiology
● Preventive Cardiology
● Rehabilitation after Bypass Surgery, Angioplasty and CAD
● Management of emergency cases, Evaluation of Cardiac cases, Echo Cardiography Holter Monitoring, Cardiac Catheterisation, pacemaker implantation, interventional procedures like balloon valvotomies and coronary angioplasty and stent implantation
● Graduated from the Kerala University, India
● Completed post-graduate training in internal medicine at CMC Ludhiana under Punjab University, India
● Underwent Cardiology training at the Christian Medical College, Vellore, India from where he obtained the Doctor of Medicine (DM) in Cardiology
● Began his career at Wanless hospital Miraj where he served as Associate Professor and as the head of the department till 1999.
● Underwent training at the GeorgeTown University, Washington DC. USA and the Washington Cardiac Center, Washington DC, USA